PNB offers a low-interest rate with a flexible tenure so that you can grab interesting privileges and fulfill your home sweet home desires. This bank is customer-friendly that means easy to repay of the loan.
Before you can apply for financial support, check online eligibility. PNB divided eligibility criteria into three categories NRI, Unnati, and PMAY scheme. Let’s find below description step by step.
NRI Home Loan Eligibility Factor
- You should be of Indian origin holding an Indian passport with the status of NRI on employment
- Before you are applying for a home loan, should have one-year working experience in a foreign country
- You should not be more than 70 years of age
Eligibility Criteria For A Unnati Home Loan
- An individual should have professional degree/diploma
- An individual who is earning a fixed minimum income of Rs 10,000 per month
- You should not be more than 70 years
- If you are a salaried, so not more than 65 years
Eligibility Criteria For A PMAY Scheme
- Your age should be above 18 years
- Maximum declared income should be Rs 6 lakhs for LIG category, Rs 6.01 lakh to Rs 12 lakh for MIG1, and Rs 12.01 lakh to Rs 18 lakh for MIG2
After that, it would be easy for you to apply and know PNB HFL home loan EMI calculator benefits.
- Open the official site
- Fill personal-professional information
- Upload required KYC
- And click on submit button
Which KYC We Need To Provide To The Bank For Instant Approval?
You need to submit documents, which provide instant approval. For home loan interest rates and EMI calculation check KYC first.
- Filled application form with a recent passport size photograph
- KYC including Aadhar and PAN card
- Educational qualification
- Latest salary slip of 3 months
What Is The Procedure Of PNB HFL Home Loan EMI Calculator?
The calculator is the easiest process to calculate payable amount within a second without any error. That’s why PNB HFL home loan EMI calculator is also beneficial for you to know the exact payable amount to the lender.
With the help of EMI calculator, you get to know actual monthly installment which you can pay to the lenders. You need to share amount, tenure and interest rate within a second you know the exact payable amount. It’s flexible, convenient and simple tool, till the time you are not satisfied with the report you can check again an again.
Is It Necessary To Know PNB Home Loan Interest Rates?
The interest rate is a second important thing while knowing EMI for repayment. It can use for you in that way how much they provide an interest rate low or high? If your interest rate is low, then it’s beneficial for you.
The PNB home loan interest rates start from 8.85% to 11.75% with 75% to 90% of the market value for up to 30 years and processing of the bank Rs 10,000 plus GST.