Every business has its own personalized business module, and each company instills their own structure according to how they operate on a daily basis. Furthermore, every business has their own network of strategic partners, clients and contractual employees which have to be integrated with their business module. This is extremely complicated for businesses that have versatile services and have to offer services such as offsite commercial ventures.
Some businesses that have to offer services at different locations are construction companies since they will have to send almost all of their resources to their client’s location. Offsite ventures have been around for decades now as they are a core feature in business ecosystems all around the world. Luckily, there are companies that offer services to offsite commercial venture providers. Companies such as SiteBox Storage have enabled these businesses to increase the quality of their services and have helped them cut costs by a substantial margin.
SiteBox Storage was founded in 1998; this company has established itself as a leader in designing and selling mobile storage units, storm shelters, mobile refrigerators, and mobile offices. These mobile offices were designed to cater to businesses that have to provide offsite services by providing them with a portable office that is delivered ready-to-go, right to their work site.
Why Should You Consider A Mobile Office?
Ground level mobile offices are very effective for offsite projects as they will both provide an aesthetic facet and effective space for office accommodation. (This is compared to trailer-type offices, which are raised and require the installation of stairs.) Instead of sitting inside a dusty truck, your team can use this mobile office as a fully functional office. This will help your team get right to work as they will have an office right on the client’s site.
Furthermore, these mobile offices are rugged and designed to withstand virtually any kind of work setting and are loaded with top of the line features. It’s best to look for companies that have features in their mobile offices that include everything needed in one place. Here’s a list of the most sought-after features in mobile offices that are provided by reputable companies:
- Ethernet & Electrical: Mobile offices include duplex receptacles for various desk area connections.
- Fire Extinguishers: This is a standard feature in mobile offices and has to be present for the company to meet state regulations.
- Fluorescent lighting: Each mobile office includes fluorescent lighting to ensure your team can work effectively at any time of the day.
- Effective HVAC: Mobile offices should include an HVAC system to ensure that you have complete control over the temperature of the office. Many suppliers use name brand systems, like Bard, to ensure climate control.
- High security: These offices are built with insulated walls to withstand the harshest weathers and include high tech security features to make sure your onsite office is secure.
This list given above is just a glimpse into the array of benefits that offsite mobile offices provide to businesses that have to offer their services in different settings.